This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Active@ Disk Image Professional v11.0.0 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Active@ Disk Image Professional v11.0.0 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Active@ Disk Image Professional v11.0.0 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Active@ Disk Image Professional v11.0.0
- Required files
About the software
Active@ Disk Image is a disk image software that makes an exact copy of any PC disk
(HDD, SSD, USB, CD, DVD, Blu-ray etc.) and stores it into a folder. The disk images may be used for backups, PC upgrades or disk duplication purposes.
In case of computer failure, a backup image may be used to recover your computer system or find & restore any necessary files from within an image.
The main features of Active@ Disk Image Professional are:
- Create & Restore Disk Image Backup (occupied clusters only)
- Image Compression (Fast, Normal, and High)
- Mounting images as virtual drives
- Incremental and Differential images
- RAID is supported
- Rescue bootable media
- Create & restore raw disk image (sector-by-sector copy)
- Scheduled backups
- Windows Servers are supported
- Image Encrypting (AES-128, AES-192, AES-256)
- Scripting support
- E-mail notifications
- Cloud storage
Active@ Disk Image Professional v11.0.0 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP SP3 / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 / 11 / Server 2003 / Server 2008 / Server 2012 / Server 2023 / Server 2023
- Older Windows versions, Linux, FreeBSD, Solaris for PC, etc. can be backed up by Raw Disk Image mode after booting up from Active@ Boot Disk Lite *.
How to Download and Install Active@ Disk Image Professional v11.0.0
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software