This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Auslogics Disk Defrag Pro v9.1.0 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Auslogics Disk Defrag Pro v9.1.0 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Auslogics Disk Defrag Pro v9.1.0 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Auslogics Disk Defrag Pro v9.1.0
- Required files
About the software
Get your drives optimized for top speed and maximum efficiency with this powerful program’s smart algorithms and boot-time defrag technology.
What does Disk Defrag Ultimate do?
The problem: You may be experiencing longer application startup times or a general slowdown and believe disk fragmentation may be behind it. You want more than just a simple defrag to ensure your drives’ optimal performance.
The solution: Disk Defrag Ultimate lets you defrag files that are inaccessible during system operation, as well as optimize file placement on your hard drive to ensure faster access and most efficient operation. The multiple scheduling options let you easily maintain consistently high HDD speed.
Auslogics Disk Defrag Pro v9.1.0 System Requirements
Win 10 (32 or 64 bit), Win 8/8.1 (32 or 64 bit),
Win 7 (32 or 64 bit), Vista SP2 (32-bit only),
XP SP3 (32-bit only)
Hard disk space: 35 MB
Memory: 512 MB
Recommended screen resolution: 1024×700
Disk Defrag Ultimate is currently available in English.
How to Download and Install Auslogics Disk Defrag Pro v9.1.0
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software