This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Bulk Image Downloader for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Bulk Image Downloader on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Bulk Image Downloader System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Bulk Image Downloader
- Required files
About the software
Bulk Image Downloader lets you Download FULL-SIZED images from almost any web gallery.
Why use BID?
- No more endless clicking and right clicking to “save image as…”
- No complicated configuration or project files need to be set up.
- Preview images as thumbnails or in full size before downloading. Only download those you want.
- Queue up multiple galleries for automated unattended downloading with the BID Queue Manager. Great for TGP sites and web forums.
- Stop switching between different downloaders for different web sites. BID does them all.
- As web sites can change often, BID is in constant active development and updates are released frequently.
Bulk Image Downloader System Requirements
- Supported Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM) required: 512 MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space required: 150 MB of free hard disk space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.
How to Download and Install Bulk Image Downloader
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software