This article shows you how to download and install the full version of CCleaner Professional Plus for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing CCleaner Professional Plus on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- CCleaner Professional Plus System Requirements
- How to Download and Install CCleaner Professional Plus
- Required files
About the software
Join hundreds of thousands of gamers and overclockers who rely on 3DMark Advanced Edition – the complete benchmarking tool. Upgrade now and unlock all the tests, features and custom settings included in 3DMark Advanced Edition.
CCleaner Professional Plus System Requirements
Cleaner will run on any PC running Microsoft Windows XP. If you’re running one of the following operating systems, you’re fine to run CCleaner:
Windows 10 (all editions, including 64-bit)
Windows 8 (all editions, including 64-bit)
Windows 7 (all editions, including 64-bit)
Windows Vista (all editions, including 64-bit)
Windows XP (all editions, including 64-bit)
Windows 2003, 2008 and 2012 Server (all editions)
Since CCleaner is a small, quick program there are no minimum memory or hard drive requirements.
Note 1: For Windows NT4, ME and 98, we recommend CCleaner Version 2. For 2000 we recommend Version 3.
Note 2: CCleaner does not currently support Linux.
How to Download and Install CCleaner Professional Plus
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software