This article shows you how to download and install the full version of CPU-Z (v1.99) for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing CPU-Z (v1.99) on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- CPU-Z (v1.99) System Requirements
- How to Download and Install CPU-Z (v1.99)
- Required files
About the software
CPU-Z is a freeware that gathers information on some of the main devices of your system :
- Processor name and number, codename, process, package, cache levels.
- Mainboard and chipset.
- Memory type, size, timings, and module specifications (SPD).
- Real time measurement of each core’s internal frequency, memory frequency.
CPU-Z (v1.99) System Requirements
- Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP, or even older (either 32-bit or 64-bit)
How to Download and Install CPU-Z (v1.99)
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software