This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Cutting Planner for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Cutting Planner on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Cutting Planner (v10.32) System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Cutting Planner (v10.32)
- Required files
About the software
Cutting Planner’ is a cutting optimization software.
It improves the yield when cutting rectangular material such as plywood, aluminum plate, glass or coil material. Cutting Optimizer saves your time and money.
The main features of Cutting Planner (v10.32) are:
- 30 days free trial.
- Ultra high speed, high yield. (Please compare with other company’s software)
- Unlimited quantity can be calculated. (depending on memory)
- Version upgrade is free if you purchase once.
Cutting Planner (v10.32) System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
How to Download and Install Cutting Planner (v10.32)
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software