This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Dawesome Abyss v1.2.5 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Dawesome Abyss v1.2.5 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Dawesome Abyss v1.2.5 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Dawesome Abyss v1.2.5
- Required files
About the software
Abyss is a visual synthesiser with character and a bit of fairy dust. It brings to you dark, vibrating drones, vivid cinematic pads and rich evolving textures. With Abyss you find instant inspiration for your music and sound design projects.
The tone colour approach provides a simple way to create complex sounds. This is paired with a modulation system that is as powerful as it is simple to use. Tweak, mangle, modulate your sound to sonic madness or create sensible, nuanced MPE instruments.
Whether we describe sounds or colours – we use similar words like warm, cold, dark, soft or energetic. Not by coincidence it is called tone-colour. In Abyss different sounds are represented by different colours – a whole new way to design sounds.
The sound engine of Abyss combines the rich and deep textures of natural sounds with the effective flexibility of classical synths. Of course there is a virtual analogue filter, but there are also controls to shape tone colours in unheard ways. Explore fresh sonic possibilities.
The main features of Dawesome Abyss are:
- Amazing, intuitive new FM capabilities. Makes dialling in FM sounds as simple as using a filter.
- Twice as many factory presets.
- A touchscreen mode has been added for rapid, tactile sound design.
- Unique and inspiring workflow based on sound colours.
- More than 2000 sound colours as building blocks for patches.
- Unique “sound surfing” for selecting sound colours.
- Each sound colour can be modified with spectral processing.
- Noise parameter adds “musical noise” – specifically based on and tuned to the selected sound colour.
- Virtual analog filter with resonance.
- Four sound effects: Shimmer, Delay, Reverb and Phaser.
- Optional brick wall limiter.
- Arbitrary modulation with 13 sources and 23 destinations.
- A super-useful LEVEL slider has been added to the LFOs, allowing for the modulation of the modulation depth.
- Panic button and several other improvements based on user feedback.
- 2 ADSRs, 3 LFOs.
- LFO supports free drawing of curve.
- Two of the LFOs can be used as step sequencer.
- Unique “stereo” modifier that allows to skew most parameters differently for left and right channel.
- Modulation parameters can be modulated themselves (eg LFO-speed).
- Easy pitch snap function to stay within scale.
- MPE support.
- Scalable, responsive UI.
- More than 130 carefully crafted patches.
Dawesome Abyss v1.2.5 System Requirements
- Windows 10 or later
- Mac OS X 10.11 or later
How to Download and Install Dawesome Abyss v1.2.5
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software