This article shows you how to download and install the full version of DriverPack Solution 17 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing DriverPack Solution 17 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- DriverPack Solution 17 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install DriverPack Solution 17
- Required files
About the software
DriverPack Solution is looking for volunteer translators, the Spanish native speakers who are good at English, to complete the urgent task of translating from English to Spanish. Any experience in translating websites and/or software on basis of the online translation platform (such as Transifex, for example) is welcome. DriverPack Solution is suitable for all models of computers and laptops. Asus, Acer, Sony, Samsung, HP, Lenovo, Toshiba, Fujitsu-Siemens, DELL, eMachines, MSI…
DriverPack Solution contains the drivers for all devices. Motherboard, Sound Card, Video Card, Network Card, Wi-Fi, Chipset, Controller, Bluetooth, Modem, Web-camera, Card Reader, CPU, Input Device, Monitor, Printer, Scanner, USB, Other…
DriverPack Solution 17 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP/ Windows Vista / Windows 7/ Windows 8.1 / Windows 10.
- Memory: 512 MB or Higher.
- Hard Disk: 15 GB or Higher.
- Processor: P4 or Higher.
How to Download and Install DriverPack Solution 17
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software