This article shows you how to download and install the full version of DShutdown (v1.78.78) for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing DShutdown (v1.78.78) on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- DShutdown (v1.78.78) System Requirements
- How to Download and Install DShutdown (v1.78.78)
- Required files
About the software
DShutdown is a stand-alone program that allows you to easily shutdown and wake up local or remote PCs, with many specific options.
DShutdown supports more than just standard shutdown options, there are options relating to “pure” shutdown (such as the “force after wait” option which causes a forced, but ‘clear’ shutdown). There are monitoring options that allow you to shutdown a PC after a particular application terminates (useful at the end of compressing several files). There are also options to shutdown a PC when Internet traffic reduces below a particular data-rate (useful to shutdown a PC when it has finished a large download).
It is also possible to intercept a shutdown request, initiated by the user or an application, and to then execute the shutdown request with selected options from DShutdown. (For example: to simultaneously shut down all Lan PCs when the server shuts down).
DShutdown doesn’t force a power-off without logging off and saving settings. DShutdown instead provides a means to log-off, shutdown and safely power-off your PC. Administrators who use roaming profiles will appreciate the benefits of this feature.
DShutdown (v1.78.78) System Requirements
- A computer running Windows
How to Download and Install DShutdown (v1.78.78)
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software