This article shows you how to download and install the full version of DtSearch Desktop 2023 for free on a PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing DtSearch Desktop 2023 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- DtSearch Desktop 2023 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install DtSearch Desktop 2023
- Required files
About the software
dtSearch Desktop provides instant searching of desktop-accessible files
dtSearch Network allows for instant text and field searches across an enterprise network
The built-in Spider can expand the scope of the searchable database beyond “local” data to remote web-based content
The main features of DtSearch Desktop 2023 are:
- Document Filters and Supported Data (“Office” files, PDFs, compression formats, emails, databases, web data)
- SharePoint, SQL/NoSQL, Other Online and Non-File Data
- Indexing Terabytes: Overview and Tips
- 25+ Federated and Concurrent Search Options; Search Tips
- Faceted Search and Data Classification
- dtSearch on Azure and AWS
- International Languages
- Forensics and Other Advanced Search (OCR and PDF details, email options, credit cards, etc.)
DtSearch Desktop 2023 System Requirements
- Supported: Windows versions 7 through 11 and Windows Server versions 2008 through 2023.
- Windows RT is not supported.
- Both 32-bit x86 and 64-bit versions of Windows are supported. Under 64-bit versions of Windows, the 64-bit executables are installed in the dtSearch bin64 folder.
- Recommended memory size is 8 Gb or more
- dtSearch Desktop is designed for systems with a screen resolution of 1024×768 or higher.
How to Download and Install DtSearch Desktop 2023
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software