This article will show you how to install the full version Easy Projects Outlook Addin for Desktop on your PC. For instructions on how to install Easy Projects Outlook add-in for Desktop on your computer, follow the link below.
Table of contents
- Easy Projects Outlook Addin for Desktop System Requirements
- How to download and install the Easy Projects Outlook Addin for Desktop
- Required files
Outlook’s task management, task checking, task updating, task monitoring, and attachments are all possible.
- Two-ways synchronization
- Project and Task Management
- Convert emails and link them with activities
- Time tracking
Easy Projects Outlook Extension for Desktop System Requirements
- Windows Server 2023 Version 1809 or higher
- Microsoft SQL Server 2023 or later
- Separate virtual machines to run MS SQL Server and MS Windows.
- Minimum 32GB RAM
- At least 4 CPU cores
- SSD drives have at least 100 GB disk space
How do I download and install Easy Projects Outlook Addin for Desktop
- Once you have finished downloading the files required, click the download button. This may take anywhere from a few seconds to several hours depending on how fast you are downloading the files.
- Extract the downloaded files. See this article if you are unsure how to extract. QWERTY, the password to extract, will always work!
Run Setup.exe, and then install the software