This article explains how to get the full version FoneLab Android Data Recovery completely free for your computer. Follow these instructions to learn how to install FoneLab Android Data Recovery.
Table of contents
- About the software
- FoneLab Android Recover (v3.0.62) System Requirements
- How to Download and Install FoneLab Android Data Recovery, Version 3.0.62
- Required files
About the software
Get your files on Android phone lost? You can recover your Android files quickly and easily with this powerful and user-friendly Android files recovery. It enables you to recover the lost deleted contacts, messages, call history, photo, music, video and document on Android phones. With this Android data recovery, you can get back all your lost files from device, SD card or SIM card within minutes.
- You can recover deleted or lost data from your Android phone, SD Card or SIM card.
- You can restore Android photos, music, video and documents, as well as message, call history, and WhatsApp.
- View Android data before recovering.
- There are many Android phones, including Samsung, HTC and Motorola, Sony, Google and HUAWEI.
- Support Android OS 4.0 and above..
FoneLab Android Data Recovery (v3.0.62) System Requirements
- Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP
- 1GHz Intel/AMD (or above) CPU
- 1GB RAM, or more
- 200 MB and more free space
- Android 8.0 Oreo/7.0/6.0/5.1/5.0/4.4/4.3/4.2/4.1/4.0/2.3
FoneLab Android Data Recover (v3.0.62)
- You can click on the below download button to start downloading the files. Depending upon your download speed, this could take anywhere from a few seconds to several hours.
- Extract the files. For more information on extracting files, please refer to this article. QWERTY is the password for extracting.
Run Setup.exe. Install the software