This article will guide you through how to download and install Freeplane full version 1.7.11 free on your PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Freeplane v1.7.11 on your computer.
Table of contents
- Freeplane v1.7.11 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Freeplane V1.7.11
- Files that are required
Information on the software
Freeplane supports thinking, information sharing, and getting things done at school, work, and at home. It gives you tools for mind mapping, also known as information mapping or concept mapping. You can then navigate the mapped information. Freeplane offers a superior and robust alternative to Xmind, Mindmeister and similar mind mapping software.
Freeplane was written in Java using Java Swing, OSGi, and Java Gi. It will work on any platform that has Java installed. It can be run locally or portably from removable storage like a USB drive.
Freeplane’s most important features include:
- Export to PNG and JPEG (in addition HTML/XHTML, PDF)
- All open maps can be found and replaced.
- Paste HTML as node structure.
- Outline mode.
- Version portable (runs off a USB flash drive).
- Scripting via Groovy.
- Spell checking.
Freeplane v1.7.11 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
Downloading and installing Freeplane V1.7.11
- To download the files, click on the button(s) that appears below. Depending on your download speed, this may take a few minutes or several hours.
- Extract the files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. QWERTY is always the password to extract!
Run Setup.exe and install the software