This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Gammadyne Connection Keeper for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Gammadyne Connection Keeper on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Gammadyne Connection Keeper System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Gammadyne Connection Keeper
- Required files
About the software
Connection Keeper is an invaluable time-saving tool for dial-up users. This free program simulates Internet browsing (at a random interval) to prevent your connection from appearing idle, thus preventing your ISP from dropping the connection due to inactivity.
- Can be set to automatically redial if the connection is lost.
- Can automatically close popup windows that ask the user if they want to stay online. Several methods are available: simulated button click, simulated keystrokes, by sending a window message, or even forced termination.
- Connection Keeper can be used to monitor web sites, DNS records, FTP files, and POP/IMAP/SMTP mail servers. Errors can be reported by a popup window or by email.
- Can run when not connected to the Internet. It waits patiently until a connection is made.
- The interval at which Connection Keeper simulates activity is adjustable, or it can be set to a random interval.
Gammadyne Connection Keeper System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
How to Download and Install Gammadyne Connection Keeper
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software