This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Houdini FX for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Houdini FX on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Houdini FX System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Houdini FX
- Required files
About the software
Houdini FX combines superior performance and physically realistic dynamic simulation tools to VFX artists creating feature films, commercials or video games. With its procedural node-based workflow, Houdini FX lets you create more content faster to reduce timelines and enjoy enhanced flexibility in all your creative tasks. Houdini is perfect for Visual Effects artists and technical directors with its particle and dynamics environment. Houdini FX includes all the CORE features for a complete toolset that includes tasks such as lighting, animation or procedural modeling.
Houdini FX System Requirements
- Processor: x86-64 processor, such as Intel Core 2 Duo or later
- Storage: 5 GB disk space available for caching and temporary files
- RAM: At least 8 GB RAM
- Display: At least 1280 x 1024 pixel resolution and 24-bit color
- Video card: Graphics card with at least 512 MB of video memory and driver support for OpenGL 2.0.
How to Download and Install Houdini FX
Note: Go to Software Files\Crack\instructions.txt for more instructions
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Disable your internet
- Open the “Software Files” folder and run “houdini-16.5.268-win64-vc14.exe” to install the software.
- Stop HoudiniLicenseServer (from services)
- When installation has completed, copy-paste “sesinetd.exe” from the “Crack” folder to c:\windows\system32
- Start HoudiniLicenseServer (from services)
- Launch the License Administrator. In the Server Information tab you will find your Server Name & Server Code.
- Launch Houdini Keygen and generate keys – copy-paste the keys you generated into the “License Administrator”. Key string #1 should be SERVER your_server_name server_code.
- You now have the full version of Houdini FX, without any limitations, installed on your computer.