This article shows you how to download and install the full version of IDM UltraCompare Professional v220.127.116.11 for free on a PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing IDM UltraCompare Professional v18.104.22.168 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- IDM UltraCompare Professional v22.214.171.124 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install IDM UltraCompare Professional v126.96.36.199
- Required files
About the software
Powerful file, folder, PDF, Word, and Excel compare. Folder sync, binary/hex compare. Download a free, full-feature trial to see why. Available for Windows, Mac, and Linux.
Whether you prefer a darker or lighter color scheme, UltraCompare’s interface is completely themeable and comes with several default themes.
UltraCompare’s powerful compare functions work just as well over FTP, and even network shares and connected drives. Simply click to open from FTP, choose your connection or create a new one to save for future use. It’s perfect for quickly checking local files and folders against what’s already on the server.
UltraCompare’s special document handling makes it easy to compare Word, Excel, and PDF files. Just open these in a compare session as you would any other file.
The main features of IDM UltraCompare Professional are:
- Support for line-by-line text compare of individual files
- Status bar shows number of lines/blocks different
- Compare difference summary includes:
- data in source but not in destination file or vice versa
- data difference between text files on the same line
- Drag and drop files / folders to compare frame from Windows File Explorer
- Automatic file change detection
- Version control support via extended command line options and file path aliasing
- Execution control to start, stop, or refresh a compare
- Tabbed sessions allow you to run multiple concurrent compares within one instance of the application
- Workspace Manager (“Explorer” tab)
- Theme-based comment, string, and keyword coloring
- Automatically detects and uses existing UltraEdit / UEStudio wordfiles
- Install additional wordfiles from website (or create your own)
- Manually set or disable highlighting type per-frame
- Configure settings under Settings » Display » Text » Syntax highlighting
- See syntax highlighting in active line window.
IDM UltraCompare Professional v188.8.131.52 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
How to Download and Install IDM UltraCompare Professional v184.108.40.206
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software