This article shows you how to download and install the full version of JP Software Take Command v29.00.17 for free on a PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing JP Software Take Command v29.00.17 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- JP Software Take Command v29.00.17 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install JP Software Take Command v29.00.17
- Required files
About the software
Take Command is a comprehensive interactive GUI and command line environment that makes using the Windows command prompt and writing batch files easy, faster and far more powerful. Take Command displays your command line applications in tabbed windows, with optional File Explorer-style integration for a visual look at your directories. Take Command includes hundreds of major enhancements to CMD commands such as COPY, DEL, DIR, and MOVE, and adds more than 210 new commands, 760+ internal variables and functions, a powerful batch file IDE editor / debugger, syntax coloring, advanced command line editing and programmable tab completion, macro recording & playback, and thousands of other features. Take Command is a fully-compatible Windows CMD replacement.
The main features of JP Software Take Command are:
- Take Command combines the power of the command line with the ease of use of Explorer. You can manipulate files in the tabbed command prompt windows and see the results in the GUI window.
- Take Command is compatible with your existing Windows command prompt commands and CMD batch files, while adding thousands of new features. (And Take Command runs your CMD batch files faster than CMD!)
- The integrated and familiar environment means you are immediately more productive with your interactive and batch file programming tasks.
- The consistent command prompt commands syntax reduces learning and development time.
- The comprehensive help (including context-sensitive popup help for command line commands syntax), speeds your development time and reduces syntax errors.
- Create and debug your batch scripts in a fraction of the time with the integrated editor and batch file debugger.
- It’s fast – 20-200% faster at displaying output than the standard CMD command prompt, so you get your work done faster.
- Take Command is fully customizable, including multiple themes, colors, menus, toolbars, and windows, so you can create the interface you’re comfortable with.
- You can redefine your commands through aliasing, create new commands and functions for your regular tasks, and assign frequently used commands to a single keystroke.
- The user interface is available in English, French, German, Italian, Russian, and Spanish. (Online help is currently in English only.)
JP Software Take Command v29.00.17 System Requirements
- Operating System: TCC/LE is designed for Windows XP, 2003, Windows Vista, Windows 2008, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Server 2012, Server 2012R2, and Windows 10.
How to Download and Install JP Software Take Command v29.00.17
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software