This article shows you how to download and install the full version of JRiver Media Center v25.0.100 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing JRiver Media Center v25.0.100 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- JRiver Media Center v25.0.100 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install JRiver Media Center v25.0.100
- Required files
About the software
JRiver Media Center is a multimedia application that allows the user to play and organize various types of media on a computer running Windows, macOS, or Linux operating systems.
JRiver Media Center v25.0.100 System Requirements
- Intel or AMD x86 Compatible CPU with SSE2
- 256MB RAM
- 300MB free hard drive space for installation (plus space for digital media)
- Sound device with a working WDM or ASIO driver
- DirectX-capable Graphics Card (GPU)
- Internet connection (recommended).
- Windows 7 and newer
- Please Note: Server editions of Windows are not officially supported.
- Microsoft Windows Media Player
- RealPlayer, QuickTime, and Microsoft DirectX may be required to play certain filetypes.
- BluRay Playback requires a non-encrypted source disc, or realtime decryption software.
Windows Server Core and OS Enhancers
JRiver does not support running Media Center on Windows Server, especially when in Core Mode, or with any kind of third-party OS “enhancer” utilities. If you are doing either of these things, then we will be unable to assist you with any issues you encounter.
How to Download and Install JRiver Media Center v25.0.100
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software