This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Lightworks Pro v14.0.0 for free on a PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Lightworks Pro v14.0.0 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Lightworks Pro v14.0.0 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Lightworks Pro v14.0.0
- Required files
About the software
Lightworks Pro has been helping creatives and video pros bring their stories to life for 30 years. If you’ve watched a movie or seen a music video in that time, chances are you’ve watched something created on Lightworks Pro.
Lightworks Pro comes loaded with premium features: support for pro media formats, super-efficient file handling, flexible timeline, a full suite of trimming tools, proxy-editing, stereoscopic, multicam, advanced background processing, smart auto-save, hardware support, custom sequence output formats, custom metadata and broad interoperability.
For teams, Lightworks Pro also includes industry-leading Project Sharing – true realtime collaboration – Share media, bins and edits in realtime with full control over which user has read / write access.
Lightworks Pro 2023 has received a major upgrade to the FX engine, with support for OpenFX – the open standard for visual effects plugins – opening up a world of effects possibilities. Lightworks Pro supports plugins written to this standard.
Lightworks Pro also includes two packages from NewBlue: Titler Pro™ – adding fantastic 2D/3D titling and motion graphics – and Essentials video tools, to correct and sharpen footage (with Stabilization coming very soon), to quickly deliver the results you need.
The main features of Lightworks Pro are:
- HQ constant/variable bitrate H.264/MP4 export
- Advanced 10-Bit export options
- Audio effect plugin support
- Video effect plugin support
- Support for NewBlue TotalFX plugin
- Advanced video effects – enhance, stabilisation and more
- Advanced custom format creation
- Export interchange formats with other applications
- Export camera formats
- Export media file formats
- Export physical media file formats
- Export and upload directly to your cloud library
- Import directly from up to 5 cloud libraries
- More proxy file compression options
- More timeline rendering wrapper options
- More timeline rendering codec compression options
- Third party hardware IO support
- Extended Hardware support
- In-Edit Video QCApple ProRes encoding up to 4K
- Advanced Scopes: CIE, YCbCr & Split View
- Quick LUT support
- RED R3D media clip and project decoding options
- Stereoscopic project and export output
Lightworks Pro v14.0.0 System Requirements
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10
- Intel i7 chipset or faster, fast AMD chipset
- 4 GB RAM or higher
- Two high–resolution displays (1920 x1080) or above
- PCI Express graphics card (NVIDIA or AMD) with 1GB or higher
- DirectX 9 (Windows OS only)
- Compatible sound card. Make sure that you can hear audio from your system
- Separate media and system drives (these can be internal or external as long as the interface hassufficient speed)
- 200MB Disk space for Lightworks installation
- (Optional) a Lightworks Console
- (Optional) a Lightworks keyboard
- Internet connection required to install Lightworks and register licenses
How to Download and Install Lightworks Pro v14.0.0
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software