This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Lindell Audio SBC v1.0.1 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Lindell Audio SBC v1.0.1 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Lindell Audio SBC v1.0.1 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Lindell Audio SBC v1.0.1
- Required files
About the software
Lindell Audio SBC – experience legendary buss compression!A faithful emulation of the classic analog buss compressor, with added features such as NUKE hyper-compression and THD®. The initial release consists of a thorough emulation of the wide and punchy stereo version and an even more versatile multi-band version which is planned to arrive in the Fall of 2023 as a FREE upgrade.
Smooth, punchy glue from a compressor that was born to rockThe original American hardware compressor is one of the most popular stereo buss compressors of all time, and for a good reason. Transparent yet assertive, smooth yet punchy, it’s a perennial favorite on drums, mix bus, vocals, and any source that demands aggressive compression without compromises. The SBC plugin from Lindell Audio emulates this legendary classic with masterful precision and clarity, adding new features that can only be found in the digital domain.
An industry standard for the mix bus, with extra versatilityThis style of VCA compressor is easily one of the top two choices for analog Mix Buss compression in modern music production—right alongside the very best buss compressors from SSL. Like the original hardware, Lindell’s SBC (Stereo Buss Compressor) plugin offers tremendous tone and flexibility, and includes a series of carefully curated filters and knee options that make it a perfect choice for adding that last bit of extra “glue” and polish to the entire mix.
Marvelous on drum busses and moreThe SBC shines on more than just mix buss material. This compressor is an absolute MUST on live drum busses, particularly in rock and metal genres, where it provides a tight, punchy, warm and “in-your-face” sound. Try Lindell’s added “NUKE” feature for extra crush on snare drum and room tracks, and don’t neglect this compressor whenever heavy-but-clean compression is needed on vocals and more.
Unique filters to custom-tailor your compressionThe original compressors included a couple of seemingly subtle features that played an outsized role in its success. A special sidechain filter circuit applies a low cut and a high boost to the compressor’s detector circuit, ensuring it will respond to the most important parts of the mix, which so many other compressors ignore. A “feedforward” and “feedback” option allow for more modern or vintage style operation, while a variable stereo link control lets mixers decide exactly how much the left and right channels should interact with each other.
The sound of modern Rock, in the boxWhile the SBC will shine on any genre, it’s a must-have tool for rock mixers looking to add some upfront and aggressive character to their main mix, subgroups and select individual tracks.This is the sound you’ve heard on countless of your favorite modern rock releases for the past two decades. It is the analog buss compressor for the 21st century, now 100% ITB.
The main features of Lindell Audio SBC are:
- Inspired by the legendary API® 2500 compressor
- Unique filter section provides the option of low cut and high boost for precisely targeted compression
- Variable link between left and right channels
- Select older “feed back” or more modern “feed forward” compression
- Added “NUKE” option for even more aggressive compression
- Selectable ratio, attack and release times
- Soft, medium or hard knee for gentler or sharper compression tones
- Auto and manual gain make up
Lindell Audio SBC v1.0.1 System Requirements
- Supported Operating Systems
macOS 12 down to macOS 10.11
Windows 11 down to Windows 8
Intel, or Apple Silicon (except for AAX) architecture
- System Requirements
Display resolution: 1440 × 900px or 1280 × 960px or higher
Memory: 2 GB RAM
How to Download and Install Lindell Audio SBC v1.0.1
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software