This article shows you how to download and install the full version of MAGIX CoreFX Suite v1.2.2 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing MAGIX CoreFX Suite v1.2.2 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- MAGIX CoreFX Suite v1.2.2 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install MAGIX CoreFX Suite v1.2.2
- Required files
About the software
The coreFX Suite is the ultimate effect bundle with all the essential tools for professional sound design: It includes a rhythm effect for contemporary productions, five plug-ins for precise dynamic control, as well as three modulation effects for creating richness and space. All dynamic plug-ins display the dry and processed waveform in real time.
The coreFX Suite includes the most important effects for mixing and mastering as well as dynamics and modulation – ready for any DAW. Clearly arranged, goal-oriented for practical application and highly effective. Bring creativity back to the heart of professional sound design.
The main features of MAGIX CoreFX Suite are:
- coreFX VolumeFormer
- coreFX 2-Point-Compressor
- coreFX Compressor
- coreFX Limiter
- coreFX Gate
- coreFX Expander
- coreFX Delay
- coreFX Chorus
- coreFX Flanger
MAGIX CoreFX Suite v1.2.2 System Requirements
- Windows 10 – 11
- Mac: macOS El Capitan – macOS Catalina
How to Download and Install MAGIX CoreFX Suite v1.2.2
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software