This article explains how to get the full version Math Resource Studio Professional V7.0.173 on your PC. You can download Math Resource Studio Professional (v7.0.173) from the direct link provided below.
Table of Contents
- Math Resource Studio Professional Professional. v7.0.173 System Information
- How to Download and Install Math Resource Studio Professional v7.0.173
- Required files
More information about the software
Math Resource Studio makes creating differentiated math worksheets easy. It can be used to address the educational needs for all students. Create worksheets with the exact mathematics practice needed to move up the levels and to provide the motivation between learning activity, learning need, and learning activity.
Math Resource Studio Professional features the following:
- Answer Blocks
- Serial Number
- The updated picture editor allows you to edit your pictures in full, including cropping and rotation, flipping, flipping and drawing. You can also adjust the color, effect, text, and other settings.
- Exercise Set Titles
- Background Grids
- Total Page Tag: A new page tag (tp>) for all pages.
Math Resource Studio Professional v7.0.173 System Requirements
- Windows-based PC (or a emulator that runs on Apple/Mac computers).
- Microsoft Windows 10, 8/8.1 or 7, with all current service packs
- 32-bit vs 64-bit editions
- 2 GB RAM
- 75 MB hard disk space
- 1024 x 768 screen resolution
- .Net Framework 4.5.2
Instructions for downloading and installing Math Resource Studio Professional, v7.0.173
- Once you have finished downloading the files required, click the download button. Depending on your download speed, this may take a few minutes or several hours.
- Extract the files. For more information on extracting files, please refer to this article. QWERTY is always the password to extract!
Run Setup.exe, and then install the software