This article will show you how to install Microsoft Office 2007 on your PC. For assistance in installing Microsoft Office 2007 on your PC, follow the instructions and direct download link below.
Table of Contents
- About the software
- Microsoft Office 2007 System Requirements
- How to Install and Download Microsoft Office 2007
- Required files
Information about the software
Microsoft Office 2007 (codenamed Office 12) is a version of Microsoft Office, a family of office suites and productivity software for Windows, developed and published by Microsoft. It was released to manufacturing on November 3, 2006; it was subsequently made available to volume license customers on November 30, 2006, and later to retail on January 30, 2007, the same respective release dates of Windows Vista. It was preceded by Office 2003 and succeeded by Office 2010.
Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007 lets you manage all aspects of your business. This product includes all of Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2007’s user-friendly business software, plus Groove 2007, OneNote 2007 and OneNote 2007. These applications are:
- Microsoft Office Excel 2007 can be used to analyze your business data, create spreadsheets, track time and costs, as well as track people, resources, and human resources.
- Microsoft Office Word 2007 allows you to create, edit, save, and manage documents
- Microsoft Office Publisher 2007 can be used to create professional publications
- Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 with Business Contact Manager to manage customers, contacts, and sales
- Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007 is used to create dynamic sales presentation
- Microsoft Office Accounting Express 2008 to save your time, organize, and do business online using the complete accounting solution designed for small businesses
- Microsoft Access 2007 to create a database and then filter, sort, graph, and visualize business information
- InfoPath 2007 is designed to reduce the cost of execution business transactions.
- Communicator 2007 to communicate more easily with colleagues and clients in different locations and time zones using a variety of communication techniques including Instant Messaging, voice, and video
- Groove 2007 allows for dynamic collaboration with others in a single workspace which brings together all team members, documents, tools, and information
- OneNote 2007 allows you to organize handwritten notes, audio and visual recordings, web research, screen clips, drawings, photographs, and other information in one location.
Microsoft Office 2007 System requirements
|Computer and processor||Processors with 500 megahertz (MHz), or more|
|Memory||Maximum RAM size of 256 megabytes 512 MB RAM or higher recommended for Outlook Instant Search. Grammar and contextual spelling in Office Word do not turn on unless the computer has 1 gigabyte (GB) of memory.|
|Hard disk||1.5 GB of memory. You can get a portion of this disk space for free, provided that the original download package is deleted from the hard drive.|
|Drive||CD-ROM or DVD drive|
|Display||Monitors with a resolution of 1024 x 768 and higher|
|Operating system||Windows XP Service Pack 2, Windows Server 2003 SP1 and Windows Server 2003 SP2 are available. The Office Cleanup wizard is not compatible with 64-bit systems.|
Windows XP Tablet PC Edition may be required for some inking capabilities. A close-talk microphone is required and an audio output device. Speech recognition functionality is also required. Information Rights Management requires access to Windows 2003 Server SP1 and later running Windows Rights Management Services.
To access some advanced functionality within Office Outlook 2007, connectivity to Microsoft Exchange Server 2000 is necessary. Server connectivity is required to create dynamic calendars. Instant Search requires Windows Desktop Search 3.0.
For advanced collaboration functionality, you will need to connect to Windows Server 2003 SP1 or later. Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 required to access some advanced functionality.
Internet Explorer 6 or later, 32 bit browser only. Internet functionality requires Internet connection. There could be additional charges.
|Additional||Requirements and product functionality may vary based on your system configuration and operating system.|
Downloading and installing Microsoft Office 2007
- To download the files, click on the button(s) that appears below. Depending upon your download speed, it may take from a couple of minutes to several hours.
- Extract the downloaded files. For more information on extracting, please refer to this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Open the “Software Files”, and then run setup.exe. When prompted, open Serial.txt and copy paste the serial code into the installer. Finish your installation.
- The full version 2007 of Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007 is now installed on your system.