This article will help you download and install Microsoft Word 2010 full-featured on your PC. Follow these instructions to install Microsoft Word 2010 onto your computer.
Table of contents
- Microsoft Word 2010 System Requirements
- How to Download & Install Microsoft Word 2010
- Files required
Information about the software
Microsoft Word 2010 (2010 edition) was included in Office 2010. Word 2010 offers more customization, a Backstage view to file management, improved document navigation, the ability to create and embed screenshots and integration with Word Web App.
Microsoft Word 2010, System Requirements
Office 2010 minimum system requirements include an Intel Pentium III processor running at 500 MHz; 256 MB of PC100 SDRAM; Windows XP Professional with Service Pack 3; and Windows XP Professional. In contrast, Office 2003 specified a 233 MHz processor and 128 MB of RAM.
How do I download and install Microsoft Word 2010
- You can click the download buttons below to finish downloading all the files. Depending on your download speed, this may take several minutes to several hours.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Start setup.exe to install Microsoft Word 2010.
- The full version 2010 of Microsoft Word is now installed on your system.
- Do not be asked to activate the software. To do this, download this file and run “IORRT.3.5.cmd”. Next, type in the letter A to begin installation. Then try launching the software again.