This article shows you how to download and install the full version of MiniTool Video Converter v3.2 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing MiniTool Video Converter v3.2 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- MiniTool Video Converter v3.2 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install MiniTool Video Converter v3.2
- Required files
About the software
MiniTool Video Converter is not only free video converter software, it also helps record your computer screen, download YouTube videos and then make free video conversion. The free video converter software lets you download 4K YouTube videos, download YouTube playlists, and extract audios to popular formats.
The main features of MiniTool Video Converter are:
- Convert audio & video files within minutes.
- Support 1000+ popular output formats.
- Batch video conversion at once.
- Record computer screen activities without watermark.
MiniTool Video Converter v3.2 System Requirements
- Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7.
- Intel Core i5 or better, 2GHz+.
- At least 4GB RAM is recommended.
- At least 1GB free space.
How to Download and Install MiniTool Video Converter v3.2
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software