This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Movavi Picverse v1.10 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Movavi Picverse v1.10 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Movavi Picverse v1.10 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Movavi Picverse v1.10
- Required files
About the software
Picverse Photo Editor for PCs is designed for photographers of any skill level. This desktop picture-editing software gives you smart tools that will let you edit images in no time and get amazing results. Thanks to the intuitive user interface, you can start working in the program right away.
Bring old photographs back to life easily. Hide crease lines, scratches, and stains. Reduce image noise in scans. Add color to black-and-white photos.
The main features of Movavi Picverse are:
- AI auto enhance
- Quick image background removal
- AI restoration of old photos
- 100+ effects and filters
- Custom sharpness adjustment
- Precise object removal
Movavi Picverse v1.10 System Requirements
- Operating system- Microsoft® Windows® 7/8/10/11 64-bit with up-to-date patches and service packs installed
- Processor- Intel® Core™ i5 or higher
- Graphics card- Intel® HD Graphics 2000, NVIDIA® GeForce® series 8 and 8M, Quadro FX 4800, Quadro FX 5600, AMD Radeon™ R600, Mobility Radeon™ HD 4330, Mobility FirePro™ series, Radeon™ R5 M230 or higher graphics card with up-to-date drivers
- Display- 1280 × 768 screen resolution, 32-bit color
- RAM- 6 GB
- Hard drive space- 500 MB available hard disk space for installation, 5 GB for ongoing operations
How to Download and Install Movavi Picverse v1.10
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software