This article shows you how to download and install the full version of OneLaunch v5.5 for free on a PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing OneLaunch v5.5 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- OneLaunch v5.5 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install OneLaunch v5.5
- Required files
About the software
Meet OneLaunch, the desktop integration that will upgrade your Windows 11 experience with all the features you’ve ever wanted—and never had—in your PC.
A slim, barely-there dock tucked at the top of your desktop, OneLaunch is packed with all the features that make the PC experience better. A single click launches the OneLaunch browser, your go-to shortcuts, apps, and more.
Dashboards are only as useful as the content they feature. So we designed the OneLaunch dashboard with all of your most used (and most important) content—and all without the hassle of setting it up yourself.
Literally. OneLaunch is always at the top of your screen, so you never need to search for a browser window, recent file or app again.
The main features of OneLaunch are:
- Fast Browser
- Clipboard History
- Recent Windows
- Instant Shortcuts
- Personalized Dashboard
- Mic & Camera Security
OneLaunch v5.5 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
How to Download and Install OneLaunch v5.5
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software