This article shows you how to download and install the full version of ORPALIS PDF OCR v1.1.43 Professional for free on PC. Follow the instructions and direct download link to install ORPALISPDF OCR v1.1.43 professional on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- ORPALIS PDF OCR Version 1.1.43 Professional System Requirements
- How to download ORPALIS PDF OCRE v1.1.43 Professional
- Required files
More information about the software
ORPALIS PDF OCR is a simple and effective way to convert any document into searchable PDF. It uses outstanding optical character recognition (OCR), layout analysis, and a lot of other features.
The main features of ORPALIS PDF OCR Professional are:
- Market faster document to pdf OCR conversion tool
- High quality layout analysis and optical character recognition.
- A simple, intuitive interface.
- Images are now searchable.
- Don’t waste your time looking for information within log files.
- Automates the indexation of large volumes quickly.
- Software that is intuitive and user-friendly thanks to its intuitive interface.
- GdPicture.NET SDK – A fast, reliable OCR engine that uses the global bestseller GdPicture.NET SDK
- Built by industry experts.
ORPALIS HTML OCR PDF v1.1.43 Professional System Requirements
- Windows (Vista/Higher) operating system.
- 1.3GHz processor or better;
- RAM of at least 512MB (more recommended: 1GB or more).
Downloading and installing ORPALIS PDF OCCR v1.1.43 Professional
- Once you have finished downloading the files required, click the download button. Depending on the speed of your download, it could take up to 30 minutes or more.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. QWERTY, the password to extract, will always work!
Start Setup.exe to install the software