This article explains how to get the full version (v4.33.0) of PDF Document Scans Premium for free on a Windows PC. To install PDF Document Scanner Premium, v4.33.0 on your PC, please follow the below instructions and direct download link.
Table of contents
- About the software
- PDF Document Scanner Premium v4.33.0 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install PDF Document Scanner Premium v4.33.0
- Files required
Why would you keep filing cabinets stuffed with old documents? It’s the 21st-century after all. While tax returns from 1976 can be fun to find and examine from time-to-time, are you still able to use the paper copy? There is a way to scan your documents and create digital copies with PDF Document Scanner.
The PDF Document Scanner can be used quickly and easily. You simply need to place your document on the tablet and frame it on the computer. To focus the device camera on your document, tap on its screen. To turn on your device’s flash if the lighting is poor, tap on “Light Bulbs” to activate your device’s camera flash. Click on the save icon. This will convert the document to a PDF file. For safe keeping, you can copy the file to your computer or burn it to CD or DVD.
The main features PDF Scanner Premium include:
- Create digital copies of your old documents with PDF Document Scanner.
- PDF Document Scanner is quick and easy to use.
- Just place your document on the table, then frame it on the screen.
PDF Document Scanner Premium v4.33.0 System Requirements
- Operating system: Windows 11 and Windows 10; Windows 8.1 and Windows 7
How to Download and Install PDF Document Scanner Premium v4.33.0
- Once you have finished downloading the files required, click the download button. Depending on how fast you are downloading, it might take several minutes to an hour.
- Extract the files. For more information on extracting files, please refer to this article. QWERTY will always be the password to extract.
Run Setup.exe. Install the software