This article explains how to get the full version Pix4Dmapper Enterprise V4.5.6 free of charge on a Windows PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Pix4Dmapper Enterprise v4.5.6 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Pix4Dmapper Enterprise version 4.5.6 System Requirements
- How to Download And Install Pix4Dmapper Enterprise V4.5.6
- Required files
More information about the software
Professional drone mapping with the best photogrammetry software
A unique environment connecting your original images to each point of the 3D reconstruction to visually verify and improve the accuracy of your project.
PIX4Dmatic, the next-generation photogrammetry software, is designed to work with the latest generation of drones and transform your large number of images into accurate point clouds, DSMs and orthomosaics over 40% faster than ever before.
Easy export of digital maps and model to industry-compatible formats.
For automatic processing of your project, you can either use the default templates or create your own. Custom settings allow for complete control over the data.
Pix4Dmapper Enterprise’s main features are:
- AUTOMATIC POINT CLOUD Classification
- FLATTEN & SMOOTHEN DIGITAL SURFACES
- EASY SURFACE & DISTANCE MEASURES & VOLUME
- CONTROL OVER PROJECT ACCURACY
- DETAILED QUALITY RESPORT
Pix4Dmapper enterprise v4.5.6 System requirements
- Windows 10, 64 Bits (PC or Mac computers running Boot Camp). Windows 10 and Windows 11*
- CPU (Intel i5/ i7/ Ryzen 7).
- OpenGL 3.2 compatible GPU (integrated graphics card Intel HD 4000 or greater).
- For small projects (less than 100 images at 14MP): 4GB RAM, 10GB HDD free Space.
- Medium projects (between 50 and 500 images at 14MP): 8GB RAM, 20% HDD Space Free.
- Large projects (between 500â€“1000 images at 14MP): 16GB RAM and 40 GB HDD-Free Space.
- Large projects (1000-2500 images at 14MP): 32 GB RAM, 80% HDD Free Space.
How to Download and Install Pix4Dmapper Enterprise v4.5.6
- After clicking the download button(s), you can finish downloading the files. Depending on your download speed, this may take a few minutes or several hours.
- Extract the downloaded files. Learn how to extract the files. QWERTY, the password to extract, will always work!
Run Setup.exe then install the program