This article will demonstrate how to download and install PixPlant v5.0.42 for free on your Windows PC. For help installing PixPlant version 5.0.42 on your PC, please follow the below instructions.
Table of contents
- About the software
- PixPlant (v5.0.42) System Requirements
- How to download and install PixPlant (v5.0.42).
- Files that are required
Traditionally, tiling 3D materials and maps has been labor-intensive and complex.
PixPlant can transform any surface into seamless tiling using PBR materials.
PixPlant is a time-saver when it comes to texturing!
PixPlant can make manually tiling textures a tedious task that takes a lot of time and is difficult without it.
PixPlant has the best automated tilers on the market.
Simply open a photo or scanned map, and you will have your seamless tiling version within seconds.
PixPlant (v5.0.42) System Requirements
- Windows 10, SP1 64-bit.
- Direct3D 11 compatible GPU.
- Includes a plug in compatible with Adobe Photoshop CC/CS or other 64-bit hosts.
How to Download and Install PixPlant (v5.0.42)
- After clicking the download button(s), you can finish downloading the files. Depending on how fast you are downloading, it might take several minutes to an hour.
- Extract the downloaded files. Learn how to extract the files. QWERTY is always the password to extract!
Run Setup.exe. Install the software