This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Prey v1.10.10 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Prey v1.10.10 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Prey v1.10.10 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Prey v1.10.10
- Required files
About the software
DEVICE TRACKING & PROTECTION ON AUTO-PILOT.
Knowing where your assets are at any given time is now crucial. Avoid information loss within your remote workforce using Prey’s persistent device tracking & security solution.
Control Zones to detect early when a device moves in or out of an area, battery-efficient Aware Tracking to find your device, and a hour-by-hour Location History to see where it has been.
Wipe data and folders remotely on a lost device, retrieve specific documents and salvage pictures, or encrypt your computer at a distance to maintain your privacy while you track it down.
Receive evidence reports on lost devices with locations, pictures, screenshots, nearby WiFis, and user data. React with actions like the remote screen-lock, anti-mute alarm, and message.
The main features of Prey are:
- TRACKING AND CONTROL
- DATA PROTECTION
- ANTI-THEFT TOOLS
- DEVICE MANAGEMENT
- MULTI-OS INTEGRATION
Prey v1.10.10 System Requirements
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system.
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 (64-bit versions)
- Processor: Intel i5-2400, AMD FX-8320.
- Memory: 8 GB RAM.
- Graphics: GTX 660 2GB, AMD Radeon 7850 2GB.
- Storage: 20 GB available space.
How to Download and Install Prey v1.10.10
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software