This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Quick Any2Ico (v188.8.131.52) for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Quick Any2Ico (v184.108.40.206) on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Quick Any2Ico (v220.127.116.11) System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Quick Any2Ico (v18.104.22.168)
- Required files
About the software
Quick Any2Ico is a free portable application that creates high quality icon files from any file, folder or resource.
It can also add or remove image formats from icon files, save the extracted icons in the PNG format and much more.
What’s new in the last updates:
- Largely improved the UI, with a bigger dialog box and added a tab control with four tabs: Single icon creation, Batch icon creation, Utilities, and Activation.
- Added support fo batch icon creation: Extract all the icons from a file resource to a folder, Convert all the pictures in a folder to icons and save them to a folder, and Save all open windows icons to a folder.
- Added a few icon related utilities: Set a folder’s icon from any file, Clear icon cache, Refresh Windows shell, Restart Windows shell, Fle explorer shows hidden files and File explorer shows system files.
- Added a licensing system. Quick Any2Ico may now be activated with a license that anlocks the max number of icons that can be created with batch opearations.
Quick Any2Ico (v22.214.171.124) System Requirements
- A computer running Windows
How to Download and Install Quick Any2Ico (v126.96.36.199)
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software