This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Reg Organizer for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Reg Organizer on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Reg Organizer System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Reg Organizer
- Required files
About the software
Reg Organizer is a feature-packed program that provides integrated services for Microsoft Windows. The software speeds up and optimizes your operating system, freeing up additional system resources.
- Using Reg Organizer to uninstall programs and remove its traces will help remove unwanted applications and their traces, thereby preventing littering up the registry and computer disks. This is very useful because not all programs delete their leftover and configuration files in the system registry after removal. This feature is powered by the Full Uninstall™ technology, developed by our experts.
- Advanced Startup Manager will help you control applications that automatically run with whenever your operating system is started. This would enable you to free up valuable resources for other purposes and in some cases speed up the boot time and operation of your Windows operating system.
- With the automatic cleanup feature, you can delete large amount of unnecessary information and free up space on the system disk. It can also enable you to remove unwanted updates, old Windows versions and much more.
Reg Organizer System Requirements
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista (32-bit and 64-bit)
- RAM: from 256Mb
- Disk space: 50Mb
- Administrator rights
How to Download and Install Reg Organizer
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software