This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Rollback Rx Pro v12.0 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Rollback Rx Pro v12.0 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Rollback Rx Pro v12.0 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Rollback Rx Pro v12.0
- Required files
About the software
RollBack Rx Professional is an instant time machine for your PC.
A comprehensive Windows System Restore solution that empowers users and IT administrators to easily restore their PCs to any previous state within seconds.
RollBack Rx Professional offers a fresh approach to managing PCs. Any unforeseen incidents such as user errors, viruses, or even botched software installations can be easily and absolutely reversed in a fast and efficient way.
The main features of Rollback Rx Pro are:
- Go back to any previous point in time within seconds.
- Go back minutes, hours, days, weeks, or even months to any previous snapshot.
- Does not affect computer performance, uses minimal system resources.
- Supports unlimited snapshots.
- Creates a complete system snapshot without having to restart the system.
- Reverse any system crash within seconds (even if Windows cannot startup).
- Back out of any failed program, OS updates, and botched updates.
- Recover from any malware or virus attack within seconds.
- Works with VMWare and Virtual Machines, both as a host or within the virtual machine as a client.
- Supports Multi-boot, Multi OS workstations.
- Lock snapshots to prevent deletion.
- Intuitive GUI-based snapshot manager.
- Explore, browse, and retrieve files and folders from any snapshot. Drag and drop them into your active system.
- Roll backward as well as forwards to any available system snapshot.
- Allows users to safely test any software. Fast, 100% complete uninstaller.
- Retrieve files from a crashed PC, even if Windows cannot boot.
- Access control – manage levels of multiple user and administrative privileges.
- Automatically schedule snapshots to be taken on a fixed schedule or upon execution of specific files (ie. setup.exe) as well as manually.
- 256-bit AES snapshot encryption.
- Prevent unauthorized data theft in the case of a stolen laptop.
- Group Management and Enterprise Network Administration Control (FREE utility).
- Comes with Stealth Mode where you can hide the RollBack Rx tray icon and splash screen (seen during bootup)
- Change the startup hotkey for sub-console access (default is HOME).
- Built-in snapshot defragmenter which will optimize system resources and recover free space.
- Option to keep files and folders unchanged when you roll back.
- Advanced setup configuration wizard for system administrators which will set deployment options and predefined RollBack Rx settings.
- Offers detailed program operation logging.
- Supports all industry-standard deployment options including silent installations and pre-installation configuration.
Rollback Rx Pro v12.0 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11, 10, 8, and Windows 7
How to Download and Install Rollback Rx Pro v12.0
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software