Get it for free on your PC. Follow these instructions and the direct download link to install Sante DiCOM Viewer Pro 12.1.4 on your PC.
This article explains how to download and install Sante DICOM Viewer Pro version 12.1.4
Get it for free on your PC. For instructions on how to install Sante DICOM Viewer Pro version 12.1.4 on your computer, follow the link below.
Table of Contents
- Sante DICOM Viewer Pro v12.1.4 System Requirements
- How to download and install Sante DICOM Viewer Pro version 12.1.4
- Required files
Information about the software
Sante DICOM Viewer Pro is a professional DICOM viewer, anonymizer, converter, PACS client, mini PACS server, patient CD/DVD burner (with viewer), and much more.
Sante DICOM ViewerPro is not another DICOM viewer. Instead, it uses free libraries such as dcmtk.itk. vtk. This DICOM viewer differs from hundreds of others in appearance, menus, and dialog boxes. It is a unique program, with unique capabilities. It was designed and developed in-house with the most sophisticated programming tools. Sante DICOMViewerPro has been around since 1999. It’s one of the most popular DICOM viewers in the world.
Sante DCOM Viewer Pro has the following main features:
- Viewer and workstation for 2D/3D DICOM.
- A perpetual license which never expires.
- Free updates and free technical support for product’s lifetime
- Client for DICOM Network Services (C-FIND, Câ€“MOVE, Câ€“STORE, Câ€“STORE SCU/SCP), Câ€“GET SCU/SCP, Câ€“ECHO SCU/SCP).
- It can be used as a mini PACS server as well (the number of stored patients/studies depends on disk size only)
- Migrator to file transfer from other DICOM viewers
- For integration with PACS servers, use command line switches (learn …)).
- Easy to use with native Windows “look and feel”
- All charsets supported: latin, japanese (chinese), japanese (cyrillic), arabic, greek and turkish
- Isosurface technique: 3D modeling
- The Transfer Function (Volume rendering), technique allows for the creation of a 3D model.
- By using the Maximum Intensity Projection, (MIP), a 3D model can be created
- Case sensitive, online help
- Compatible with all modalities (CT, MR, NM, US, XA, MG, CR etc. All manufacturers are supported, as well as all NEMA 2 and DICOM 3.0 file types.
- Supports also bitmap, jpeg2000 (tiff), png and jpeg2000 formats
- Dual Monitor Support (New in Version 10, Learn More …)
- Structured reports support in version 10.3
- Built-in DICOM File editor
- Built-in DICOM Multifile editor
- DICOMDIRs full support (view, Open, Create, Edit, Image/Series Selection for Viewing or/and Transferring in Another Folder)
- Builtin Anonymizer – (Patient data de-identification) – Suitable for avoiding problems with the GDPR regulation 2023/679.
- Support for Scout image/localizer
- Support for Overlays
- Study comparison side-by-side
- Attachment of PDF reports to studies
- Support for Encapsulated DICOM PDF files
- Printing to DICOM printers and Windows printers
- Creator of DICOM CD/DVD drives with the viewer
- Support for Primera CD/DVD Disk Publishers (robots).
- Advanced ROI selection tools (free hand, magic wand, eye-dropper, rectangle, circle, ellipse, polygon)
- Statistical analysis of ROIs (pixel count, min value, max value, mean value, standard deviation, area, volume)
- Synchronized frame view between the series
- Window at synchronized levels between series
- Synchronized view field between the series
- Measuring tools: distance, angle, cobb angle and polyline
- Support for the calibration module Ultrasound Region (calibrated ultrasound measurements).
- Annotation texts and Arrows
- Zoom interpolated (smooth), advanced zoom tools (e.g. zoom dynamic, zoom window)
- Comparison of DICOM file tags tag by tag
- Built-in Hexadecimal Editor
- Built-in Hexadecimal and DICOM Viewer
- Filter searching with criteria (patientname and study ID) You can find it in the hard disk’s/CD’s folders
- Within hard disk’s and CD’s folders, file searching by tag’s presence and/or tag value
Sante DICOM Viewer Pro v12.1.4 System Requirements
- Windows 11/10/8.1/8/7/Vista and Windows Server 2023/2023/2012/2008. The program is not compatible for Windows XP.
- Intel Core i3 1.3GHz and greater
- 4GB or more memory
- Monitor that supports resolution 1366×768, or higher, and true colors (16M Colors).
How to Download and Install Sante DICOM Viewer Pro v12.1.4
- Once you have finished downloading the files required, click the download button. Depending on your download speed, this may take a few minutes or several hours.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. QWERTY is always the password to extract!
Run Setup.exe, and then install the software