This article will demonstrate how to free download and install Sante PACS server v3.1. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Sante PACS Server v3.1 on your computer.
Table of Contents
- About the software
- Sante PACS Server v3.1 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Sante PACS Server v3.1
- Required files
Information about the software
Sante PACS Server complies with DICOM 3.0 and is a DICOM server. It allows connectivity to all DICOM modities (CT/MR, US/CR, US/NM,XA,MG, DX, etc.). You can view the DICOM images using the Sante PACS viewer (the built-in full-featured DICOM viewer). You can use the built-in web server as a free cloud server to store DICOM files.
Sante PACS Server’s main features are:
- The Database module
- The DICOM Server module
- The Worklist Server Module
- Module Web Server
- Automatic CD/DVD burning and label printing
- Routing Rules
- The Receiver module
- The Forwarder module
- The Migration tool
Sante PACS Server v3.1 System Requirements
- Windows Server 2023/2023/2012/2008, or Windows 11/10/8.1/8/7/Vista 64-bit
- Intel Core i3 1.3GHz & Higher
- 4 GB of memory or more
- Graphics card with 512MB memory
- Monitor with resolution 1366×768, or higher, and true colour (16M Colors).
- Pointer device (Mouse)
- 500MB of free space on your hard disk
How To Download and Install Sante PCS Server v3.1
- You can click on the below download button to start downloading the files. Depending on the speed of your download, it may take between a few minutes and a few hours to complete.
- Extract the downloaded files. Learn how to extract the files. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
Run Setup.exe and install the software