This article shows you how to download and install the full version of ScopeFIR v602 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing ScopeFIR v602 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- ScopeFIR v602 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install ScopeFIR v602
- Required files
About the software
ScopeFIR™ is the premiere software tool for Finite Impulse Response (FIR) filter design.
ScopeFIR can design Filters, Hilbert Transformers, or Differentiators. Its “Simple Filter Specification Editor” allows you to easily design simple single-passband filters, and its “Advanced Filter Specification Editor” gives you access to the full capability of the Parks-McClellan algorithm by allowing you to enter any number of pass/stop bands, with any edge frequencies. ScopeFIR lets you enter frequencies in terms of the sample rate, and enter band response specifications in your choice of linear or dB units.
ScopeFIR can design lowpass, highpass, bandpass, or bandstop filters with user-specified band edge frequencies, and using any of its built-in data windows, including Dolph-Chebyshev, Blackman-Harris, Kaiser-Bessel (with choice of Alpha), Hamming, Hanning, andGaussian.
ScopeFIR can design special computationally efficient Lth-band (Nyquist) filters, including half-band filters.
ScopeFIR also provides a variety of tools that automate the design process, including a powerful optimization feature that finds the minimum number of taps that meets your design specification, while automatically constraining the number of taps using criteria you set.
The main features of ScopeFIR are:
- Windowed Sinc
- Raised Cosine
- Cascaded Integrator
ScopeFIR v602 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
How to Download and Install ScopeFIR v602
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software