This article will demonstrate how to install SDRecovery V2.1 on your computer. For instructions on how to install SDRecovery 2.0 on your computer, follow the link below.
Table of contents
- SDRecovery Version 2.1 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install SDRecovery v2.1
- Files required
SDRecovery a tool that can help you recover data from a corrupted or deleted SD card. You should stop using the SD card after you realize that it has lost its data. The tool can be used to try and recover it.
SDRecovery is characterized by the following:
- To find files that aren’t visible, perform a Deep Scan
- Only works with FAT and ExFAT file system
SDRecovery v2.1 System Requirements
- Operating Systems: Windows 10, Windows8.1, Windows 7
How To Download and Install SDRecovery V2.1
- After clicking the download button(s), you can finish downloading the required files. This may take anywhere from a few seconds to several hours depending on how fast you are downloading the files.
- Extract the downloaded files. This article will help you learn how to extract. QWERTY is always the password to extract!
Run Setup.exe then install the program