This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Spotify for Windows PC for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Spotify for Windows PC on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Spotify for Windows PC System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Spotify for Windows PC
- Required files
About the software
Love music and podcasts? Play your favorite songs, podcasts and albums free on Windows with Spotify.
Stream the tracks you love instantly, browse the charts or fire up curated playlists in every genre and mood. Radio plays you great song after great song, based on your music taste. Discover new music too, with awesome playlists built just for you.
Spotify also offers 4 million Podcasts, including originals and exclusives that you can’t find anywhere else.
Stream Spotify free, with occasional ads, or go Premium.
The main features of Spotify for Windows PC are:
• Discover, listen and download podcasts for free
• Play any song, artist, album, playlist, or podcast instantly
• Browse hundreds of ready made playlists in every genre and mood
• Watch video podcasts in the mini-player or in full screen mode
• Stay on top of the Charts
• Enjoy playlists and mixes made just for you
• Enjoy audiobooks and video podcasts
• Discover more music with personalized playlists
Spotify for Windows PC System Requirements
- Mac OS X 10.13 or above
- Windows Windows 7 or above
How to Download and Install Spotify for Windows PC
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software