This article will demonstrate how to install SQL Firebird Maestro full on your computer for free. You can follow the instructions below and download SQL Firebird Maestro directly.
Table of contents
- About the software
- SQL Firebird Maestro System Requirements
- How to download and install SQL Firebird Maestro
- Required files
More information about the software
Firebird Maestro is Firebird’s most powerful tool for database management, control, and development. Firebird users, including data analysts, database developers, DBAs and database administrators, will find a wide range of GUI tools.
Key features include:
- All Firebird versions supported up to version 4.0
- Easy database object management
- Database Designer
- Comfortable access to Firebird security features
- Data management and data analysis tools
- Useful SQL Editor for code folding and multithreading
- Visual Query builder with support of subqueries as well as UNIONS
- Export/import data to/from the most common formats
- Database schema refactoring software
- Editor/Viewer for BLOB.
SQL Firebird Maestro System Requirements
- Pentium PC (or higher);
- Windows NT4/2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/Windows 10;
- 512MB RAM (1 GB recommended);
- 25 MB of free space on your hard drive
- SVGA video adapter.
- Firebird 1.0/1.5/2.0/2.1/2.5/3.0.
Installing SQL Firebird Maestro
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. See this article if you are unsure how to extract. QWERTY will always be the password to extract.
Run Setup.exe. Install the software