This article will show you how to free download and install Starus Word Recovery on your PC. For help installing Starus Word Recovery on your PC, follow the instructions and direct download link below.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Starus Word Recovery System: Requirements
- How to Download and Install Starus Word Recover
- Required files
About the software
You can recover Microsoft Word DOC/DOCX or OpenOffice ODT documents that have gone missing. Starus Word Recovery can undelete documents from the Recycle Bin and deleted with Shift+Del. This takes just minutes. A content-aware scan mode analyzes the entire disk surface and allows you to recover documents from inaccessible, damaged, formatted or repartitioned media. Starus Word Recovery supports all versions of OpenOffice, Microsoft Word and Word 2013 files. Starus Word Recovery is a highly advanced recovery algorithm that provides the highest possible performance and rate. Starus Word Recovery has the ability to reach disks and memory card at low level. This allows Starus to access files and memory cards that are difficult to read and unaccessible from Windows. Content-aware analysis involves scanning all disk surfaces to find file signatures. Once a signature has been verified, the tool will perform secondary checks and final validations to make sure the document is still in good condition.
Starus Word Recovery System
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor Pentium IV, or Higher
- RAM 1 GB RAM (2GB recommended).
- Free Hard Drive Space: 200MB or More
How can I download and install Starus Word Recovery
- To download the files, click on the button(s) that appears below. Depending on your download speed, this may take a few minutes or several hours.
- Extract the downloaded files. This article will help you learn how to extract. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Next step is that you need to know if your computer runs a 32-bit or 64-bit operating system. Windows 10 will allow you to determine if your computer runs a 32-bit or 64-bit operating system by right clicking on the Start Menu and selecting “System”. It will show you the “32-bit operating systems” and “64-bit OS” options under “System type”.
Run starus_word_recovery.exe and install the software
Copy the Starus Word Recovery.exe file from the fix directory to your installation director, and then replace the file.
Starus Word Recovery now has the complete version of v4.0 installed on you computer.
â€“ Run the application every time you start it from the loader.