This article will guide you through how to get the full version Stellar Toolkit Data Recovery v10.5.0.0 free for your computer. For assistance in installing Stellar Toolkit Data Recovery (v10.5.0.0) on your computer, please refer to the below instructions.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Stellar Toolkit for Data Recovery (v10.5.00.0) System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Stellar Toolkit for Data Recovery v10.5.0.0
- Required files
An advanced data recovery software to recover data from Mac, Windows, Linux and Synology drives.
A virtual machine may experience data loss due to unexpected shutdown, hypervisor malfunction or human error. Stellar data recovery toolskit can mount a VMDK, VDI and VHDX virtual machine images and recover lost data.
An OS update problem, hardware problem or software bug can cause a system to crash and not boot. Unable to retrieve data from the media storage media, any data that is stored on a crashed or inaccessible system will be lost. Stellar data recovery toolkit can create a bootable recovery USB to allow access to the crashed system and recover the data.
Stellar Data Recovery Toolkit is compatible with all storage drives: hard drive and solid-state drives, USB flash memories, hybrid storage devices, portable drives, memory cards, optical storage and Synology drives. After entering your BitLocker password/Startup key, it will also be able to recover data from BitLocker(r), an encrypted drive.
It can build an inaccessible array of RAIDs by using parameters such disk order, start segment of RAID and stripe/block size. After scanning the RAID volume, the toolkit will recover the data. Additionally, the toolkit can determine the likely values of RAID construction parameters if they are not known. This allows for data recovery.
It can also retrieve data from a virtual machine. The toolkit mounts the VM image and scans it as a physical storage. It can scan the visible partitions of the virtual machine or can also search and find the missing partitions, and scan those to retrieve the data. It can also recover data from VMDK or VDI images.
Stellar Toolkit for Data Recovery has the following features:
- Virtual Drives (VMDK & VDI), which can be used for data recovery
- Restores RAID 0, RAID 5 and RAID 6 arrays that are lost or unaccessible.
- Recovers Synology drive data (BTRFS-file system).
- Supports NTFS & APFS.
- Compatible with Windows 11, 10 and 8
Stellar Toolkit to Data Recovery v10.5.0.0 System requirements
- Processor: Intel compatible (x86, x64)
- Memory: Minimum 4GB (8 GB recommended).
- Hard Disk 250 MB to install files
- Operating System: Windows 11, 10 , 8.1 , 8 , 7
How do I download and install Stellar Toolkit For Data Recovery v10.5.0.0
- After clicking the download button(s), you can finish downloading the files. Depending on how fast you are downloading, it might take several minutes to an hour.
- Extract the files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
Run Setup.exe. Install the software