This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Super Launcher v126.96.36.199 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Super Launcher v188.8.131.52 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Super Launcher v184.108.40.206 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Super Launcher v220.127.116.11
- Required files
About the software
Super Launcher is an admin launcher that persists in the system tray that can launch programs quickly; optionally, with administrator rights, as another user, or both.
Super Launcher is a free, simple, and open-source I.T. administration launching tool that is designed to make launching programs as elevated administrators easy and fast.
Super Launcher is designed to run applications in a separate user context, either in an elevated context, a different user account’s context, or both. To do this task natively in Windows, the user is required to hold Shift and Right-click the program they want to start to force an option to appear in the context menu called “Run as another user…” This can be very time-consuming, especially for people who need to run programs as different users like System Administrators and I.T. Technicians.
The main features of Super Launcher are:
- New Modern UI.
- Added drag-and-drop icon re-ordering.
- Credentials can now be saved.
Super Launcher v18.104.22.168 System Requirements
- Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- CPU: Dual-core 2GHz, or higher
- RAM: 4GB or higher
How to Download and Install Super Launcher v22.214.171.124
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software