This article shows you how to download and install the full version of TransAbacus v22.214.171.124 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing TransAbacus v126.96.36.199 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- TransAbacus v188.8.131.52 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install TransAbacus v184.108.40.206
- Required files
About the software
TransAbacus is an essential tool for translators to estimate and budget website translation or localization projects.
TransAbacus gets a website address or URL and returns the list of pages on the site, with the number of words for each one. Optionally, the user can also get the number of words in title, alt text and meta-tags (whose translation is as important as the body translation because several search engines use them to accurately index the web page, but unfortunately they are generally not considered at estimation time). Additionally, TransAbacus counts the words in text files linked by the URL (the current version of TransAbacus counts the words for .pdf, .txt and .rtf files).
The main features of TransAbacus are:
- It saves time and money
- Easy to use low, cost
- Flexible options
- Easy to install
TransAbacus v220.127.116.11 System Requirements
– Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
– .NET Framework 4.6 installed (if you don’t have this, it will be installed during the setup process)
– 512 MB RAM
– 20 Mb free hard disk space
How to Download and Install TransAbacus v18.104.22.168
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software