This article shows you how to download and install the full version of TunePat Spotify Converter v1.7.5 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing TunePat Spotify Converter v1.7.5 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- TunePat Spotify Converter v1.7.5 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install TunePat Spotify Converter v1.7.5
- Required files
About the software
It is well-known that the ability to download Spotify songs for offline play is proprietary for Premium users, Spotify Free users are limited to streaming Spotify music online only. But now things changed thanks to the coming out of TunePat Spotify Converter.
TunePat Spotify Converter is dedicated to helping Spotify users to download and convert Spotify songs, albums, playlists, and podcasts to a common format with no need to install the Spotify app. With it, both Spotify Free and Premium users can transfer Spotify songs to any of their devices for streaming offline.
TunePat Spotify Converter is a multifunctional Spotify downloader. It combines many amazing features and is the best assistant for you to download and convert Spotify to MP3. Besides the most popular MP3 formats, this tool also supports converting Spotify music from OGG Vorbis to AAC, WAV, FLAC, ALAC, and AIFF.
In this way, users can choose the output format taking into account the compatibility of the target device to which they want to transfer and the high requirements for sound quality.
If you are an experienced Spotify user, you will know that Spotify Premium users are allowed to stream music at a higher audio quality (320kbps). Whereas with a free account, you can only play songs with ads at 160kbps. With TunePat Spotify Converter, you can get full Spotify songs locally while filtering ads and maintaining the sound quality of the Spotify songs.
What’s more, the converter also provides a batch conversion function. It can work up at 10x faster speed than traditional converters. This is a time-saver for users who have a large batch of songs to download.
The main features of TunePat Spotify Converter are:
- Download songs, albums, playlists, and podcasts from Spotify Music.
- Convert Spotify Music to plain MP3/AAC/WAV/FLAC/AIFF/ALAC format.
- Preserve 100% lossless audio quality after conversion.
- Keep all ID3 tags information & 10X faster conversion speed.
- Play Spotify songs offline anywhere & anytime.
- No need to install Spotify app.
- Support up to 25 languages.
TunePat Spotify Converter v1.7.5 System Requirements
- Windows 7, 8, 10, 11 (32-bit & 64-bit).
- 1G Hz processor or above
- Monitor with 1024×768 pixels or higher resolution.
- 512MB or higher of RAM.
How to Download and Install TunePat Spotify Converter v1.7.5
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software