This article will demonstrate how to free download and install Typora 1.4.4 on your computer. Follow these instructions to install Typora V1.4.4 on your machine.
Table of Contents
- Typora v1.4.4 System Requirements
- How to download and install Typora 1.4.4
- Required files
Typora provides a seamless experience both as a reader or writer. It removes the preview, mode switcher or syntax symbols of markdown-source code and any other unnecessary distractions. Instead, you can use the live preview feature to help focus on the content.
Typora makes it easy to manage your files. It has both a file tree panel as well as an articles (file list side panel). You are free to organize files your way and include synchronization services like Dropbox and iCloud.
Typora’s most important features include:
- Organize files
- Outline Panel
- Word Count
- TypeWriter Mode and Focus Mode
- Auto Pair
Typora v1.4.4 System Requirements
- macOS >= v10.14 (For older macOSes, please visit here)
- Linux: tested on Ubuntu 18.04 and 20.04, support (x64 and arm64) architecture.
- Windows: Windows 7 or Windows 8 required, Windows 10 or Windows 11 supported x86 architecture, amd64 (x64), and ARM (arm64).
Downloading and installing Typora V1.4.4
- Once you have finished downloading the files required, click the download button. Depending on how fast you are downloading, it might take several minutes to an hour.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
Start Setup.exe to install the software