This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Universal Media Server (v10.18.0) for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Universal Media Server (v10.18.0) on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Universal Media Server (v10.18.0) System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Universal Media Server (v10.18.0)
- Required files
About the software
Stream your media to your devices, whether they are TVs, smartphones, gaming consoles, computers, audio receivers, and more!
- Connect to your media using any web browser on any device for a feature-rich dive into dynamic pages for every media file you have. Play directly from the browser, or send to your devices.
- We do not track any actions you take in the program. How many other media servers can claim that? Your server is as secure as your home network, and all external requests are made via secure connections.
- Support for the largest range of media renderers. Connect to your media via UPnP or DLNA on a large selection of devices, whether television, audio device, gaming console, computer, smartphone or more, with regular improvements to all.
Universal Media Server (v10.18.0) System Requirements
- A computer running Windows
How to Download and Install Universal Media Server (v10.18.0)
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software