This article shows you how to download and install the full version of VovSoft Bulk Domain Appraisal for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing VovSoft Bulk Domain Appraisal on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- VovSoft Bulk Domain Appraisal System Requirements
- How to Download and Install VovSoft Bulk Domain Appraisal
- Required files
About the software
Whether you’re planning on buying or selling a domain name, or you just want to know how much one you own is worth, you’ll be looking to perform a process called domain valuation. This can also be referred to as domain name appraisal. This is a method for estimating the price of a specific domain name. If you are a domain investor or just starting to build a domain portfolio, chances are you need to use a batch valuation tool.
You can perform multiple domain appraisals for large domain lists by using Vovsoft Bulk Domain Appraisal tool. Import your bulk domain list and appraise all your domains. You can easily calculate domain name values with this tool and get an accurate report of how much your domain names are worth. Importing domain name list is allowed using clipboard or TXT files. Results can be exported into TXT or CSV files.
VovSoft Bulk Domain Appraisal System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
How to Download and Install VovSoft Bulk Domain Appraisal
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software