This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Vovsoft Prevent Computer Sleep v1.0 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Vovsoft Prevent Computer Sleep v1.0 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Vovsoft Prevent Computer Sleep v1.0 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Vovsoft Prevent Computer Sleep v1.0
- Required files
About the software
If you have problems with your PC locking or going to sleep, Vovsoft Prevent Computer Sleep will keep it awake. It works by simulating a keypress once every 59 seconds, so your machine thinks you’re still working at the keyboard, so won’t lock the screen or activate the screensaver.
When you click the “Start” button, the F15 key will be simulated every 59 seconds. You can change the keyboard key and interval in seconds.
The main features of Vovsoft Prevent Computer Sleep are:
- Prevent Computer Sleep
- Keep your computer awake
- Clean interface
Vovsoft Prevent Computer Sleep v1.0 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (32-bit & 64-bit)
How to Download and Install Vovsoft Prevent Computer Sleep v1.0
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software